Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising network
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Cookies in use on this site
This list of cookies was correct on 8 May 2019, we regularly check this and update it as things change. If you think there is an error please notify us by email to email@example.com
Necessary Cookies – these help a website usable by enabling basic function like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|viewed_cookie_policy||banksbusinesssolutions.co.uk||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP|
Unclassified Cookies – we are in the process of classifying these, together with the providers of individual cookies.
When you visit our website you will be asked if you wish to accept cookies, you don’t have to, however, please be aware that our site may not work as expected if you don’t accept them.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.